Dermal Therapy Treatments
Medical Grade IPL Skin Rejuvenation-Per Session
- Full Face-$250.00
- Full Face and Neck-$300.00
- Full Face, Neck and Décolletage-$350.00
- Forearms (includes back of hands)-$250.00
- Back of Hands-$150.00
*10% discount applies for upfront payment of IPL Skin Rejuvenation treatment packages. Please ask for more information.
Medical Grade IPL Permanent Hair Reduction-Per Session
- Under Arms-$60.00
- Bikini Edges Only-$70.00
- Bikini-G String Top and Sides-$120.00
- Full Brazilian-$200.00
- Upper Lip-$40.00
- Upper Lip and Chin-$60.00
- Lower Face-$100.00
- Stomach Line-$50.00
*10% discount applies for upfront payment of IPL Permanent Hair Reduction treatment packages. Please ask for more information.
Includes Galvanic Infusion & LED Phototherapy
- Face and Neck-$220.00
- Face, Neck and Décolletage-$250.00
- Back of Neck-$50.00
- Back of Hands-$50.00
*10% discount applies for upfront payment of Skin Peel treatment packages. Please ask for more information.
Fractionated Skin Needling (CIT)
- Face and Neck-$350.00
- Neck and Décolletage-$350.00
- Face, Neck and Décolletage-$400.00
- Back of Hands-$200.00
*10% discount applies for upfront payment of Fractionated Skin Needling treatment packages. Please ask for more information.
Factor 4 Autologous Serum Treatments
- Neck and Décolletage-$550.00
- Back of Hands-$400.00
*10% discount applies for upfront payment of Factor4 treatment packages. Please ask for more information.
Cosmelan Depigmenting Peel Package
- Face Treatment includes 1 x month of skin preparation
- Synergie Skin home care kit
- In-clinic application of Cosmelan and Cosmelan protocol after care products to be used at home morning and night for 8 weeks
NOTE: This is a strict program whereby all products and treatments in the package must be adhered to.
- Single Treatment-$50.00
- Course of x4-$175.00 (includes cleanse, exfoliation & hydration plus a 5 minute hand massage with Synergie Skin Hand Rescue)
With your safety and results in mind, we will only ever use PREMIUM PRODUCT for our cosmetic injectable treatments.
All cosmetic injectables are performed by a Registered Senior Cosmetic Nurse Karen Rowe.
Karen’s highly regarded reputation and expertise is in applying a total face assessment and treatment approach to provide a natural look.
Anti-Wrinkle Injections – $16.00 per unit
To treat and smooth out unwanted lines and wrinkles to:
- Forehead approximate dosage from 6-16 units per treatment
- Frown approximate dosage from 12-20 units per treatment
- Crow’s Feet approximate dosage from 12-24 units per treatment
- Other areas
Treatment results last up to 3-4 months.
Regular anti-wrinkle treatments (approximately 3-4 times per year) have proven to improve longevity of results giving you anti-ageing benefits for years to come.
Male clients may usually require double of above dosages.
Dermal Filler Injections
To replace or add volume in order to restore or improve facial contours:
- Lips-1.0ml $550.00 – Lasts a minimum of approximately 6-12 months
- Cheeks-1.0ml $750.00 – Lasts up to 2 years
- Lower face/Jawline 1.0ml $750.00 – Lasts a minimum of approximately 12-18 months
- Peri-oral (around the mouth, upper lip and chin)-1.0ml $750.00 – Lasts a minimum of approximately 9-12 months
- Tear Troughs-1.0ml-$750.00 – Lasts a minimum of approximately 9-12 months
NOTE: Prices above are for the most commonly used filler product. Other filler product may be prescribed and are priced at $650.00 per ml.
*Discount applies: 10% off for x2-4ml, or 15% off for 5 ml or more
- 1ml $550
- 2ml $800
- 3ml $1200
Fat Dissolving Injections
To permanently dissolve double chin fat. Most people require x2-4 treatments at 6 weekly intervals. Some may require up to x6 treatments.
- x2 vials for x2 treatments $2500.00
- x3 vials for x2 treatments $3600.00
- Subsequent treatments x2 vials $1000.00 per session
- Subsequent treatments x3 vials $1200.00 per session
Hyperhidrosis Treatment (Excessive Under Arm Sweating)
- $1000.00 per session-lasts up to 12 months
NOTE: All cosmetic injectables products are Schedule Four Prescriptive Medications and like all prescriptive medicines in Australia a doctor consultation is a legal requirement in order to obtain a prescription.
This is a yearly requirement by law for cosmetic injectables. Prescribing and administering prescription-only medicines is controlled by the Medicines and Poisons Act 2014 (external site) and Medicines and Poisons Regulations 2016 (external site).
Ready to get started?
To see if the treatment is right for you, request a consultation with NSC today!